Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ringing in the ears - High pitch tones

``Ringing in the ears is the setting/fine tuning of our personal energy field/template (processor clock frequency) to the unity timeline called the God wave/Crystalline Grid Carrier/144Octave – harmonics and side bands resulting from this calibration; a high frequency metallic hum of the rapidly oscillating higher chakras now perceived due to our extended range of audible frequencies.``
Preamble: Ascension symptoms are an unusual body symptom that does not have a medical cause, which are the effect of a greater spiritual light – energy downloads in the body.
Many lightworkers who are deeply emerged in the transformation/ascension process are experiencing these uncomfortable symptoms as a way to quickly transmute the old negative energies within their physical vessel - a burning/releasing of old frequency patterns to allow the higher, more refined crystalline cells of consciousness to infiltrate and take dominion within.
These symptoms are the result of deep physiological transformations at the cellular and metabolic level, which sometimes manifest as inflammation (sinusitis, pains, joints...).
Our experiences of these body symptoms vary extensively (number, type, magnitude, frequency) depending on some of these aspects: our karmic load, mission/contract, wholeness (LQ), environment – nutrition, air, exercise, etc. We all go through this process and symptoms in diverse ways, modes, intensity as they vary from person to person. We are all unique, on infinite healing paths, ascending and shifting in a multitude of ways – scenarios.
Personal energy field/template:
Our body comprises four basic components – physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual (higher self). The etheric component is piloted by our chakra system – our energy centers/accumulators. During normal working life the energy that comes into our bodies from various ends: Source, Gaia, CME, Cosmic downloads, Shift, Grids, etc. is processed by our chakras and exit through our feet to Ground thereby giving rise to a resultant complex signal (wave) called our signature tone or registration. This energy field is unique for each individual. The electromagnetic field associated to this current flow produces what is called the Aura. Our signature tone is further enhanced or rather sustained by a constant signal called our clock frequency (identical to the microprocessor clock frequency of computers) indispensable in the stabilization and running of our etheric network. In reality, this clock frequency is locked (PLL – phase lock loop systems of electronic circuits) to a permanent carrier/pilot frequency (also known as the Beacon) received from Source (OM wave) – this is how our connection to Source is derived and activated.
OM/God wave – Crystalline Grid Carrier - Unity timeline:
Quantum physics has helped us to understand that every single thing aka matter in the Universe is comprised of Energy – Source as well. So the OM (omniscient moment)/God particle has its microprocessor clock frequency centered on 1043Hz (ten to the forty third power of pulse per second, Hz is the unit measurement of frequency). This frequency is of an astronomical value by virtue of the fact that it has to accommodate the signature tones of all entities/kingdoms in all the universes. This wave is also known as the fundamental frequency of all life. Our final objective on these myriad journeys to reconnection would be to raise our vibrations/frequency to eventually attain this value and become a fully integrated Christed being.
Gaia is shifting and raising her vibrations analogous to the other kingdoms on earth and it is this frequency rise of her clock frequency that is responsible for the speeding up of time as we are now experiencing in 3D – the faster the microprocessor speed/frequency, the more versatile and rapid her tasks are executed; hence the notion of time speeding.
Master Clocks/Frequency:
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the basis for modern civil time standard and it is set/follows International Atomic Time. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is an older standard adopted from Britain.
For the world to operate on a unified time platform, it is imperative to have all the major clocks on the globe synchronized to one single accurate/stable clock piloted by the atomic time for precision – master clock. And this is achieved through connecting all clocks to the master clock by a wave called the pilot carrier.
So the crystalline grid carrier interconnects all entities and serves the same purpose as the pilot carrier from the master clock to all other clocks. It connects all entities/kingdoms/expanded consciousness to the OM wave – the unity time line. It then follows that our individual/local processors must be permanently connected to the unity time line hence lack of spiritual practice would considerably deem/diminish the quality of this link - our interaction with Source. The proverbial `little voice` is related to receiving from this ubiquitous transmitter - God is speaking to us all the time but if the quality of our link is compromised we would not reap full benefits. As we grow and integrate more light, as we strengthen our connection, the quality of our transmission improves (communication to and from Source) - more of the divine becomes available to us.
The frequency of the tones will eventually drop as we continue stepping up our frequency, tuning/synchronizing to the higher frequencies of the Unity/Love harmonics (these high pitch tones is the result/difference between our signature tone and the Unity carrier frequency). At the tail end of the light body process the frequency of these tones will reduce to 0 Hz – no tones. 
Ringing in the ears/high pitch tones therefore is the resultant frequencies (harmonics and side bands) perceived during the fine tuning/calibration of our clock frequencies/signature tones to the unity time line as we raise our vibrations to adjust to our new working points and as we upgrade or rather download ascension/light frequencies. If it were possible for us to actively connect to our subtle body, we would be able to hear this unity time line carrier permanently pulsing. Prayer/Meditation/Trance states are some of the methods we deploy here in 3D to monitor this grid/pilot/time line and taping into this signal would greatly enhance our LoA/Co-creational capabilities.

23 comments:

  1. I explored this topic because for last few months I am experiencing the same: something like still metallic ringing in the ear, especially when I focus attention to the background of thought. Sometimes, it happens that this phenomenon is coupled by mild passing of vibration to my foot toes that begin to oscillate on their own. Should I consult psychiatrist or doctor for that? Or, some real shift is consciousness is on the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sameer, it would appear the passing of vibration to your toes is not related to the ringing phenomenon; these are two distinct experiences. This signal that goes to your feet has a connection to our thinking process and in particular when doubt or rather fear is involved.
      I would suggest you ask your angels/guides to help you out wrt consulting any medical authorities.
      It is now more than ever before obvious that we have taken the last turn and heading for the finish line - living our last experiences here in 3D.

      Delete
  2. I am also experiencing ringing in my ears almost every day. It's the highest, most clear pitch I've ever heard. This has been going on for the past 6 months. You suggest asking our angels/guides for guidance. What kind of guidance would they provide? How long does this ringing last? If we are continuously expanding our energy field (growing spiritually) would the ear ringing last forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In principle, this ringing phenomenon which is one of the ascension symptoms as experienced in the proverbial LBP should continue to such a point where our energy templates (signatures tones) will be aligned to the unity timeline. And no one in 3D knows when this will precisely take place - i have head that just like our leftover karma, during our transition/ascension our uncompleted light bodies will be integrated into the ascension plan/timeline. (others have had this ringing for a very long while now and have just integrated it in their system)

      The idea of recommending guidance is just a ploy to stay positive for ascension symptoms do not have any medical cause hence going to an MD may not necessarily yield fruits.

      Delete
  3. The high pitched noise is also an occurrence with me. This has been happening since I was a kid, at maybe age 8, 9 or 10, but it was always a once in a blue moon thing. When I started getting into my teens it was a little bit more frequent. I'm now 20, and in recent years I've come to the realization that it isn't something that just happens randomly. I realized that the noise is something that is, and was always present, and that I was only able to hear it when I was in certain states of mind. But in recent years, Ive been.able listen to the sound at will, and am even able to tell when the frequency changes. My question is, are there anyways I can utilize this to be beneficial physically, mentally or spiritually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mpl, I forgot mentioning that it is a lot easier for souls of your group to perceive these tones.
      From your age bracket, I guess you must be a Crystal - they all come with some of their codes already activated; thereby rendering the process a lot smoother. And this is precisely why they are here now - to complete the raising of Gaia/our collective light quotient poised for ascension.

      Delete
  4. Dear mpl, I will start by stating that these tones aka frequencies is not noise - noise is an unwanted/undesired signal.

    I am glad to know you can now listen to these tones at will as they have always been present in our energy matrix; and like I mentioned in the text we can consciously perceive these tones if we so desire - it will no longer be random (If it were possible for us to actively connect to our subtle body, we would be able to hear this unity time line carrier permanently pulsing. Prayer/Meditation/Trance states are some of the methods we deploy here in 3D to monitor this grid/pilot/time line)

    Well, your question wrt the benefits of this aspect calls for more exploration; I guess the reduction of the frequency of the tone may serve as a guidance - indicating that are healing is in progress; hence we are connected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your quick response.

    I'd like start by asking what is Crystal? I'm rather new all of this so my knowledge on this matter is limited.

    I have another question that I don't necessarily falls in the same lines as the ear ringing. As a child I would get this tingling sensation in the area between the eyebrows. It came and went. Sometimes it happened frequently and other times I went long stretches without feeling anything. This feeling happened mostly when I was calm, day or night, but it was most common at night. The intesity varied, as some were stronger than others. Sometimes it was so strong that it made it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep; It was such an annoying sensation. However, when I got in my late teen years, it became less of a bother and I didn't mind it much. And at present time, I'm able to control when I feel the sensation, like an ON/OFF switch. For as long as I can remember I've been trying to find answers on the web, and found nothing. So I'm hoping you could provide some insight on the matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal, Rainbow & Indigo fall under the young generation of lightworkers - the difference between this group called Blue-Ray is very close; they virtually fringe on each other.

      All Souls here in 3D are classified under two major groups corresponding to Light vs darkness aspect (no judgement here - light & dark exist as cardinal components of duality); hence lightworkers are those that have or are now waking up from slumber, out of amnesia/the veil and are supporting/promoting love on the planet.

      So here we go with some lightworker colors (this is not an official list, just my understanding):
      Lightworker: Star Seed, Blue Rays, Rainbow Warriors, Unconscious - Unclassified.
      Star Seed: 144K - Blue Rays, Rainbow Warriors…
      Blue Rays: Crystal, Indigo, Rainbow…
      Rainbow Warriors: Ascension bridge/portal builders, Gatekeepers, Wayshowers.
      1st Wave: +/- 1950, 2nd Wave: +/- 1990

      The tingling sensation you have been experiencing between you eyebrows is quite distinct/different from the ringing syndrome; although they all fall under the umbrella of the healing journey as in Enlightenment - they are harmonics of the energy fundamental.
      As a matter of fact, this sensation is the opening of your inner heart eye aka third eye. The third eye is the center responsible for ESP (telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, in short all inter or multidimensional stuff)

      I hope this will throw in some light to your query.

      Delete
  6. i have been researching possibilities of reasons for the high pitch ringing in my ears as well. It has been going on the last year ...possibly two..At times the ringing becomes amplified for brief moments. My research had me convinced i had tinnitus up until the point i found your article. This makes more sense with where my life is right now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome - I`m glad you found some resonance.

      Delete
  7. Thanks a lot for this post. I have had my high pitch hearing for at least 4 months now. I don't know if its really getting louder or I keep thinking it is, out of fear that I may have a medical condition and im thinking of this high pitch hearing experience as a spiritual transformation. I may be having a battle between my old self and this new me that im giving birth to.

    I saw a psychic 2 years ago and he said to me (after laughing) that for me to move ahead in life it was necessary that I have a spiritual practice and go inside of me everyday. I listened to him and began to meditate everyday. Few months ago, probably around september 2013, I woke up to this high pitch sound thinking the TV was on but the it wasn't.....oh, oh!!!!. I was so scared, I thought maybe It was because I was blasting my headphones really loud the night before (listening to a song called "Hi Power" by Kendrick Lamar, love it). Anyway for several weeks this high pitch noise didn't leave and I thought I had ruined my ears. But there was something strange, I did notice though, that my hearing wasn't impaired. Strangely I could still hear everything very well even though this high pitch ringing wouldn't stop.

    One day as if I heard a voice in my head after meditating, I researched "high pitch ringing in the ears.......spiritual" and whala!!!...... I found a lot of links relating to it. My mind is at ease....*Phew*. So... I took a different approach to this, I began to listen to the sound while I meditated, I chose to have fun with this new experience, it was sort of a new discovered sound for me. I noticed that each ear had its own high pitch sound and they were sort of dancing as each ear would shift frequencies. I found it pretty awesome. I still do.

    Now My concern is that is it a problem if this high pitch hearing gets louder?????? I'm a bit confused on that cause, I might be hearing it more when in silence or I may be "perceiving" as being louder, even though, again, my hearing of everything else hasn't been diminished. But I guess my question is does this high pitch sound get louder? should there be concern if it is???

    I also keep thinking..... I'm being introduced into this subtle plane of life that I was ignorant of for 30 years (vital life force, Energy, Aura, etc), and I'm used to a certain limited way of thinking about life and I'm still sort of battling this whole new experience within me (like what is this sh*t????) and being that I'm surrounded by people who do not have this same experience as me, I keep having this fear that there might be a problem with me. Its kind of like a battle between my Ego and my subconscious or super conscious. This ego is telling me "man you can't believe any of this hocus pocus non-sense, you'll end up being looked as crazy nut :-S" but this experience is very real to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amu,
      Welcome to the clan of energetics/etherics.
      Indeed, your decision to embark on some spiritual practices (grounding, meditation, healing...) served as a catalyst to what you are now experiencing - it literally cracked your energy band so to speak.

      The volume aka amplitude and frequency of these tones vary considerably for the simple reason that we are all unique/on diverse healing paths. Thank god this phenomenon falls within my curriculum, otherwise I would be as scared as you were for my frequencies and amplitude vary every time. And as i mentioned in the text, some during their meditation sessions/silent awareness moments have been able to tune/pickup a plethora of harmonics from these calibrations.

      I guess the issue of volume doesn't really matter except when it starts interfering with your usable band of frequencies.

      L&L divsy.

      Delete
  8. I am experiencing ringing both of ear plus on top of my head as if someone is pressing and sqeezing it, it is not a pain in the morning
    but by the evening time its a pain and it gets me dizzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey divsy,
    thanks for posting such valuable info, you been doing such good work buddy. ;)
    Truly you said it, the high pitch ringing sound is divine, it’s related to high frequency, coming down from source.

    Dives, I am an Indigo, born on 22 Oct 1988. i am writer here.
    I have always been through this, intense ascension symptoms. It feels so good, that more and more humans are facing it now, and coming to know their truth, feeling the oneness residing in universe.

    I faced my awakening, enlightenment during age 22, well, it had been always an understatement since I was 8 or 9 years old. But the full blown, on all scale, in full consciousness was during 22 yrs old age. And now, I am enjoying my strong connection to angelic realms, to the higher dimensions, to the source. I am a healer, and hold many psychic gifts, much are still lying in subconscious , yet to be explored. I am highly sensitive, and this sensitivity is increasing all the more, since Christ conscious code started awakening in our DNAs. My main work is as ‘freuency keeper’, that means, downloading new higher frequencies, settling them down completely in my physical vessel, and then sending them down to Gaia. Well, its wonderful, but too hard also.

    Since titillating between 4 D and beyond to 3 D consciousness is too painful and dense and heavy. It seems sometimes that I am dragging millions tonnes on ma back. the strain between eyebrows, shoulders, back, sound in ears, strains in joints, abruptly waking up at 3:30 in night....well, it is beautiful also, but painful also while fulfilling the duties on earth... but somewhat handling all kinds of jobs .. ;)

    well, love to you for this blog. keep doing it.
    Preity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preity,
      Thanks for your kind/warm remarks – it generates such a beautiful energy/emotion to read from visitors like you.
      L&L divsy

      Delete
  10. I too have constant high pitched ringing in my ears...more so on the right side...it truly is starting to drive me crazy...is there any way to make it stop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, often times its difficult to distinguish from which side the tones emanate.
      My understanding with respect to squelching the tones is to continue raising our vibrations to such a still point were their resultant will culminate to zero harmonics. Courage my dear friend Sandra.

      Delete
  11. Hi there i have also had very loud ringing in my ears and wooshing sounds and tingling around my right temple like there are ants crawling on me but there is nothing there. My ringing is getting louder and louder by the day and wakes me up at 3.30 am ( around that time) and its like it won't let me sleep any more?? I am a yoga teacher and all of my symptoms seem to be getting more intense by the day? How much longer do i have to endure this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Friend/Ascensionee, all engaged in this process called light body integration (LBP) are experiencing similar symptoms.
    The statistics for this post indicate an average of 100 daily hit; I guess this is the most prominent of these upheavals - although some suffer from profound insomnia sleeping less that 2hrs/night.
    Well, you say the ringing is getting louder, indeed this will change with time as the frequency of the ring rises to balance/accommodate new energy levels.
    The symptoms are getting intense for all volunteers and as we get closer to the finish line - cleaning the slates so to speak.
    I am also at a loss wrt when these light integration & cleansing will come to an end and I guess no one here in 3D dose. My inner mind tells me the higher-ups prefer not to discuss timeline issues for the simple reason that it would discourage others.
    Courage & blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I have ringing in my ears and it get's louder and higher pitched when spirits attack me, like pin pricks, or smells of mothballs or bad smells.

    Can can I stop this?

    Thanks
    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have had ringing for 7 years now, but since moving into new house the spirit's have been atacking, I feel like I am tuned into their frequency or like a human portal. I am seeing a shamen to try and help stop it!. So far it stops for a few nights but comes back after saging, clearing the home and me.

    No sleep for 6 weeks now, it's waking my young children up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Catherine, most fellow travelers aka ascensionees have had ringing symptoms for a pretty long while – at the turn of the century. Looking at it from a growth perspective it should be welcomed - just like mothers joy re baby teething; every time my ringing oscillates, I celebrate my rising light quotient, lol.

      Indeed, your present experience/predicament can be very unsettling.
      The good news is that we are powerful/divine beings - equal to the task; remember we are the creators of our reality.
      We are endowed with many potent tools that can be manifested through Decrees, Mantras, Meditations +++:
      Build your wall of protection, invoke the violet flame, the mighty protective pillar of light +++ and notice these dark energies/entities disappear for good (you may also make/sprinkle some `holy` water over your space).
      I wish you well, courage & blessings.

      Delete